Start on your Path to a More Resilient life
– Better Understand your Local Environment
– Learn how to save money on food, water, energy, and materials
– Engage in the Beauty of A Healthy Home System
– Learn practices that regenerate the environment and the community
– Become part of a network that spans the globe
– Cost: $950 early bird; $250 deposit; includes texts and instruction; payment plans available
September 23-24; October 28-29; November 4-5; November 18-19; December 2-3; December 16-17
About Louisville Grows : Our mission is to grow a more just and sustainable community through urban agriculture, urban forestry, and environmental education. Healthy House is located at 1641 Portland Ave., Louisville, KY.
$950 early registration; $1,150 after September 16. $250 non-refundable deposit. Payment plans available. This course may fill, so register early. Limited work-trade and scholarships possible.
Or write checks to and mail them to:
Sheltering Hills Design, PO Box 1596, Bloomington, IN 47402