Are you interested in a pond–large or small?
Saturday, August 5, 1-5 pm
Learn and get your hands on:
- Water management basics and how ponds fit into the picture
- Pond design and materials including location and uses
- Putting the pond in–machinery and time
- Aquaculture basics
- Pond life
- Maintenance of ponds and life-cycles
- Working with willow and cattail
- Ponds and soil building and fertility
- Optional swimming and potluck afterward!
Sliding Scale: No one will be turned away from the workshop for lack of payment.