This is what’s going on now:
- Water is Life design projects to empower local people to take responsibility for their water.
- New podcast with Corbin Baird, story-shift.com.
- Finishing production of the “Plant Breeding” themed August 2017 issue of Permaculture Design magazine.
- Residential design on five acres: implementation underway.
- Reading Tribe by Sebastian Junger
- Dipping my toes into a master’s degree with Gaia University.
- Preparing for a commercial design in Bloomington.
- Joined the advisory boards for Cambia and Permaganics.
- Promoting and registering students for fall courses: Advanced Design Course (Chicago); permaculture design course (Louisville).