What is permaculture?
“Permaculture is an ethical system of design which re-integrates humans with the natural world.” -Rhonda Baird
Permaculture is a design system which cuts across world views. It’s a network of people dedicated to a resilient world. It’s grounded in earth repair, care of people (including you!), and sharing the abundance while turning away from economic and social manipulation.
Learn to see the world in a new way…
Whether you are interested in taking a Permaculture Design Course or a workshop on a topic related to healing the earth and its communities, a little support can go a long way.
We facilitate learning, and we have for hundreds of
Sometimes you just want a bit of support after your permaculture design course. Or you would like to learn more about permaculture in a supportive, one-on-one environment suited to your interests and needs. I (Rhonda Baird) have worked with permaculture education and had my own design practice for more than a decade. In that time I’ve connected with teachers and programs all over North America; and I find that I enjoy this kind of connection and support.
I would love meeting with you in
If you would like to explore a mentoring relationship, let me know.
This is so fun! I love how I see the world now.– DL, 2016
What Rhonda brings to the course is so valuable. More of that!– SD, 2018
Want to know more….
Let us know what you are interested in. We’ll let you know what’s coming up–whether it’s with us or someone else in the region.
- March 2-June 6, Online Permaculture Design Course
- April 14; April 28, Gaia University, Eco-Social Design, online presentations
- July 30-31, August 6-7; Bringing Permaculture to Our Communities, online
- August 1-2 to December 5-6, GLPDC Weekend Course, online
- August 26-December 12, Permaculture Design Course, Indiana University
- October 11-12, Touch the Earth Workshop, Bloomington, IN